Family Portraits are all about freezing those moments in your life you would like to remember and treasure forever… honouring life’s sacred people and important milestones.
These portrait shoots can be taken at any outdoor location or in the privacy of your own home (provided there is ample natural light), I can gladly assist in choosing the right location for your requirements. Family shoots are mainly taken late afternoon when the sunshine is not harsh and no shadows can fall on your face and body (and no squinting).
Outdoor shoots are weather permitting and a weather check is done 5 days before booking, let me recommend that 2 days are kept open for your outdoor shoots, especially if you are from out of town.
Knysna’s possible locations include: lagoon-side, beach-side (there are ample options here, especially on a low-tide), forest, old train tracks, Elephant Park, Botanical Gardens, Goukama Nature Reserve and a very beautiful Rose Garden onroute to Plett (with permission only).
I am available to shoot along any location in our beautiful Garden Route.
ALL FAMILY PORTRAITS INCLUDE:
- The best photographs from the day (approx. 70-120 photographs)
- Edited, high-resolution photographs, placed on a USB & sent via a door-to-door courier.
- Or Dropbox can be used for my out-of-country people.
- 1 hour (taken late in the afternoon to steal the soft golden light)
- PRICE: R1500-
- 50% deposit is required to secure the date (arrangement can be made to pay on the day in cash if preferred).