Newborn Portraits are my absolute favourite – the purest form of life, the tiniest most adorable features and these photographs are treasured forever and ever.
Important info for all my Maternity Shoots:
- Shoots need to take place within 9 days of birth (a 12-14 day old baby can become restless and will make the parents feel uneasy and resentful that we are unable to get creative shots, these can only happen when baby is very sleepy).
- Shoots are done in the comfort of your own home (details can be sent to you regarding what is required, e.g. room with a lot of natural light, heater in the room, white noise, etc.), unless you would prefer an alternative option, but I find baby is more relaxed in their own room with familiar sounds and smells (I don’t even wear perfume or any strong smelling lotions to disturb a sleeping baby).
- Shoots take from 2-3 hours because baby usually needs a well-deserved feed, sooth from Mom and a few changed diapers.
- The Go-to Poses will please need to be practiced beforehand by Mama for a successful newborn shoot and to make baby feel more relaxed and comfie on the day.
- You will receive the best photographs of the day placed on an USB and delivered either door-to-door via courier or sent via Dropbox.
Please contact me for a quote and availability.